Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Woof, woof.  Hello & welcome to my blog.  My name is Dillon & I live with master & mistress & young master on the south east edge of the English Lake District.  I love eating, sleeping and going for walks.  I was rescued apparently and now I no longer live in a cage that I can't get out of.  I like to run but mistress doesn't like it when I run out of sight for very long as she says she's frightened I will get lost or hurt.  I just run because I like running & the freedom it gives me.  I have lived here for three years now & as mistress says "I could have gone to a worse home".

This was taken today on the Helme, a small fell near my house.  I was resting, it's hard work you know being Dillon.  Really I didn't want to go home I wanted to run, but mistress says I'll run off up here as it's so wide open.  Still the views were OK even if the weather was dull & windy.

No comments: