Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Oh woe is me........

Sunday mistress left me with the master while she went to Ambleside with her friend.  Well it was rather wet and I don't like shopping so I didn't mind.  She did remember totake a couple of photos though.  Stockghyll pretty full from all the rain.
And the Bridge House.
 
Todays breaking news...................  I have a green bandage on my back paw.  Mistress had only been away for an hour and she came back to find me trailing rather a lot of blood around the house, and furniture!!!  I seem to have two deep cuts between my pads.  The mistress is hoping master will be able to shed some light on what happened when he took me out earlier.  I'm keeping quiet!
We got soaked going out to the vet as well, I had to have a plastic bag on my foot.
 

No comments: